Tuesday 14 July 2015

Library Haul

So lately I've been going to my library a bit more and I thought I would share with you what I have been borrowing. The physical books are all poetry that I needed to read for summer prep work for English lit. and those are:

  • Seeing Stars, Simon Armitage
  • Rapture, Carol Ann Duffy
  • Sylvia Plath, Selected Poems
I've been a member of my library for many, many years now; to the point where my card has a teddy on it (which I love) but I recently found that they work with something called Overdrive which allows you to borrow ebooks and audiobooks online. I really like this especially since I can't always get into town and I am loving audiobooks right now but they are super expensive so borrowing is brilliant! Definitely check to see if your library has this option. The audiobooks I currently have are:
  • Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, J.K.Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, J.K.Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, J.k.Rowling (on hold)
You may notice a theme... After seeing they had all the Harry Potters on audiobook I thought, "What the heck, why not marathon the whole series?" And I am SO GLAD I did, I forgot how brilliant these books were! Do you go to your library often? I'm volunteering this year for the little one's summer reading challenge so will be there even more :)

Speak soon,
Jade xx


No comments:

Post a Comment