Wednesday 22 July 2015

T5W: side characters that deserve their own series.

Hello lovely readers! I've decided to join in with Top 5 Wednesday; which is something GingerReadsLainey started where we get a topic that we create a top 5 list for. Here's the Goodreads group so you can find all the info and also join too if you want :)

This week's topic is Side characters that deserve their own series and I actually struggled a little with this especially I only wanted to use series I've read the entirety of. But without further ado...

1. & 2. & 3. I've linked these all together because these popped up in my head straight away. James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, ie. the Marauders. (yes I know technically Peter Pettigrew should be there but surprisingly I don't massively like him!) I think pretty much every person who loves Harry Potter would like a series on this lot, it would be so fun!
4. Sparrow from the 13th Treasure trilogy by Michelle Harrison. Sparrow is part of a Coven/circus and a series about all of them would be awesome but Sparrow is the most intriguing for me and I feel like he has seen a lot and has a long history.

5.Finally is Kitty and Mary Bennet. The reason I've bunched these 2 together is because I can see them coming inseparable after their sisters are married and because they are both very much overlooked in Pride and Prejudice. I would love to know what their take on things were and what happened to them. 

So I kinda cheated on my first T5W but I don't care, which character would you want to find out more about?
Speak soon, 
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment