Tuesday 7 July 2015

Read-O-Rama Wrap-up

Hello! Last week was the Read-o-Rama readathon, which I did take part in even though I didn't interact on social media as I have been during others, but I just didn't feel like it so I took a step back from it this week. I didn't stick to my TBR but who cares! I finished 4 books and completed most of the challenges which I'm happy about :)

  • Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw. This I read for school and it also fitted for the "RAMA in the title/author" & this was an ebook. That was 96pgs. 
  • The Princess Diaries, Meg Cabot. I listened to this on audiobook so it fits that challenge and I'm also counting it for the "middle grade" though I'm not sure if it is technically is. This 1 was 283pgs, 
  • Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. This I  believe is a re-read, I know I've read most of it before but never all the through in one go. The book I read it from is also blue so that's another challenge ticked off. Again 283 pgs. 
  • Lastly I finished The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan. Easily my favourite book from this week and my fantasy book. This is 293pgs.
So overall the I only missed the 7 book challenge which I wasn't expecting to complete anyway and I enjoyed everything I read too. My total page count for the week was 955! 
Speak soon,
Jade xx


No comments:

Post a Comment