Thursday 23 July 2015

TBR Takedown 2.0 TBR

Hello in a couple days the 2nd  TBR Takedown readathon is taking place from 25th-31st July. I didn't take part in the 1st one earlier on in the year but I am super excited to join in this time round. It is hosted by Shannon (leaninglights) and this is her announcement video so make sure to check that for any info. There are 5 challenges and I've chosen a book for each but I may swap and change.


  1. 1st book in a series. Deep Blue, Jennifer Donnelly.
  2. Sequel book in a series. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban/Goblet of Fire, J.K.Rowling. (depends which 1 I am on).
  3. Out of your comfort zone. A Street Car Named Desire, Tennessee Williams.
  4. On your shelf for over a year (or the longest) The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton.
  5. Most recently hauled book. The Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz.  
  6. I would also like to read Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel.
What is on your TBR if you're taking part?
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment