Thursday 9 July 2015

24in48 Readathon TBR

I'm sorry if you're getting overloaded a little by readathons on this blog at the mo but apparently summer is readathon season and I find them very difficult to pass up :) 

11th-12th July is the 24in48 Readathon. The idea is that you read for 24hrs during a 48hr period- you know allowing sleeping and eating :) Go to 24in48.com to find out everything you need to know and to sign up. It is a pretty relaxed readathon starting Saturday morning and ending Sunday night so I've got 2 books I would like to read. 
  1. A Slip under the Microscope by H.G.Wells. This is only 55 pages so I figured it was perfect. I've been meaning to read H.G.Wells for so long too!
  2. Dream a Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher this is a bit longer than the other but I'm super excited about it so I'm sure I can get it finished.
If you are going to take part make sure you sign up via the 24in48 HQ and let me know what you plan on reading!
speak soon,
Jade xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment