Monday 27 July 2015

Booktubeathon TBR

The Booktubeathon is back! WOO! You know I love readathons and I know this is a book blog but who cares. First of all here are all the links to the booktubeathon: Youtube, Twitter & Instagram. It takes place from the 3rd-9th August and there are 7 challenges that I will try to complete but I'm not going to go mad about it :)

Challenges & my TBR:
1. Read a book with blue on the cover. This will either be Goblet of Fire or Order of the Phoenix by J.K.Rowling. It depends on when I get them form the library and which one I am on :)
2. Read a book by an author who shares the same first letter of your last name. Literally the only "H" I have is Thomas Hardy's Far From the Madding Crowd. So even though I wouldn't normally read a big classic in a readathon it may be doable.
3. Read someone else's favourite book. My friend Jenny has been wanting me to read If I Stay by Gayle Forman for a while now and since its pretty short I thought I'd give it a go.
4. Read the last book you acquired. The last book I brought that I have yet to read is The Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz.
5. Finish a book without letting go of it.- A Slip under the Microscope by H.G.Wells this is super tiny and I can finish it in 1 sitting so it is perfect.
6. Read a book you really want to read. - I am going to wait and just pick what I'm in the mood for at the time.
7. Read seven books. - This one I'm not to sure or bothered about but we'll see.

Let me know if you are taking part and what your plans are!
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment