Wednesday 17 December 2014

'Tis the Season (12 Days of Bookmas Day 6)

I have another Christmas book tag for you today because I am finding them super fun. This 1 was created by Richard Reads :)

1. Do you have a favorite winter read? Landline (I don't have many winter reads)

2. Find a book with blue on the cover! All the Light We Cannot See. I love this cover and it is entirely blue!

3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree! Pride and Prejudice because it is 1 of my favourites so it makes sense to go on top go the tree :)

4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation! Hogsmead because I love the countryside and it would be all magical :)

5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation!
I'm going to pick Dmitri Belikov for this 1. Because I have a... soft spot shall we say for him and we could sit by the fire him reading his western novels and me reading my books by the fire ;)

6. Name one book on your wish list this year! My True Love Gave to Me. (you guys know this already)

7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, & movie? Drink is Costa's stick toffee latte is divine and it isn't really a snack but pigs in blankets are what I live for! As for movie ummm Annabelle's Wish. We have watched that every single year for as long as I can remember!

And those are the my answers, I know I am repeating some books and I apologise for that but these are the books at the for front of mind at the mo apparently :)

Merry Christmas,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment