Tuesday 30 December 2014

Christmas Bookhaul!

Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I have some books to share some presents and some I brought presents I gave myself. I have some good ones for you but this will most likely be the last haul for a while since I am going to be doing the 5 before you buy thing from now on. First I'll do the books I got for Christmas:

  • My True Love Gave to Me! I have been going on about this all month so I won't go into it but just know it is beautiful!
  • S by JJ Abrams & Doug Dorst. This is a very cool book. It has writing in the margins and documents slotted inside!

  • All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. This a WW2 novel that I think focuses on many different perspectives but the cover is lovely :)
  • My Mum picked up 2 old boxsets for £2 (bargin!) at a Christmas Fair for me too! The complete collection of Shakespeare's work and a collection of English Poetry.

  • While in Oxford I picked up Cranford, Elizabeth Gaskell and Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
    • Wind in the Willows, Kenneth Grahame. This I got mainly because Classic Alice if I'm honest.
    • The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton

    • Cress by Marissa Meyer. 

    • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead


    I'm really looking forward to all of these. Let me know if you have read any of them!
    Speak soon,
    Jade xx


    No comments:

    Post a Comment