Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas Booktube-a-thon 2014! (12 Days of Bookmas Day 5)

Hello! Its Booktube-a-thon time once again!! Since I try to take part in every readathon there is I am definitely not going to miss this one, and I'm not at school so its even better :D

Ariel posted a video a few days ago explaining it so pop over there. But its running 19th-21st December. There will be sprints on twitter and 4 challenges to complete:

  1. Read a book with red and green on the cover
  2.  Read a book you really wanted to read this year
  3.  Read a book that was gifted to you
  4.  Read 3 books
So the books I am planning to read are:
  • Shadow Kiss, Richelle Mead
  • Cress, Marissa Meyer
  • Wind in the Willows, Kenneth Grahame 
I'll post updates on twitter/instagram and on here so look out for them. Let me know your plans! 

Merry Christmas
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment