Friday 12 December 2014

Christmassy Books! (12 Days of Bookmas Day 3)

Hello! It is day 3 of 12 Days of Bookmas! Today is all about Christmassy books and I have 5 books to share with you :)

1.Landline, Rainbow Rowell. This is set at Christmas but is about so much more! Georgie's marriage is on thin ice and when she picks up the phone to get hold of her husband he answers from the past.

2.My True Love Gave To Me, edited by Stephanie Perkins. This is a Christmas anthology with tons of different authors that I can't wait to read.


3.Let it Snow, John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle. This is the same as the above and what I love about this is how at the end all 3 of the stories come together.

4.Christmas with Billy and Me, Giovanna Fletcher. This is a little novella spin off of the book Billy and Me :)

5.Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens. Everyone knows this story and this book is pretty short and a great jump start into the weird and wonderful world of Dickens :)

Just a short one for today to spread Christmas cheer through literature.:)

Merry Christmas,
Jade xx

1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas books. I want the Stephanie Perkins edited book.

    ReplyDelete