Wednesday 24 December 2014

Plans for Dream of Reading.

Hey! This is another "looking to the future post" today. I have really enjoyed blogging this year, I feel I have kept it pretty consistent and would like to think my posts have improved at least a little. So I have been thinking of different things recently that I would like to start doing on here.

The first thing is reviews, I mentioned this earlier. I do not post enough reviews and I need too!

I have also been thinking of doing some crafty things. I've really got back into making little crafts and I would like to share them! I could try doing tutorials or even just post what I've made recently.

Baking is my other hobby. I have days where I just bake! I'm not amazing or anything but it would still be fun to share the things I make with you. For instance I recently made a load of mini gingerbread houses for presents and they are adorable if I do say so myself :)

Its just a short one today of my thoughts. Let me know what you think of these ideas and I may start Crafty and Baking posts and maybe even some posts just about my life. I dunno I'll see where my blog leads me this year :)

Speak soon,
Jade xx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely do Crafty and Baking posts. Why not?! It adds variety. Plus who doesn't need the inspiration to do those things themselves.

    ReplyDelete