Wednesday 24 December 2014

2015 Reading Goals (Bookmas)

Its crazy to think that 2014 is nearly over, but that means 2015 is getting closer and it opens up the opportunity to make (and hopefully to) new goals. I haven't worked out how I did with this year's goals but I don't think I did that great. I'll let you know soon. So I am setting some new ones and I'm going to be a bit stricter on certain things:

  1.  Read 50 books. That is the number I'm going to aim for this year we will see how it goes.
  2. Read at least 1 book a month. This is to try and stop me from going through long periods of not reading because when I'm busy I tend to neglect my books which isn't something I'm proud of.
  3. Review more books. You may have noticed that this blog is lacking in reviews and this I want to change.
  4. Have a TBR under 25. I still have quite a pile waiting to be read and by 2016 I want this to have made at least a dent in it.
  5. 5 before you buy. This is the idea where you have to read 5 books before you can buy another. I was going to go on a book buying ban but I think this will be more effective ans successful!
So those are my 5 goals for 2015. If I manage these especially the fifth, I will be very happy with myself! Let me know if you have any goals for next year.

Merry Christmas!
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment