Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas Cracker Book Tag! (12 Days of Bookmas Day 2)

Hello! Welcome to day 2 of Bookmas! Today I am doing a tag that I was not tagged in- The Christmas Cracker Book Tag! It was created last year by lucythereader on youtube and has 7 questions for me to answer so on with them!

1. Pick a book with a wintery cover: For this I picked the Penguin English Library edition of Christmas Carol by Dickens. It is covered in snowflakes and like all books in this series it is super pretty!

2. Pick a book you are likely to buy as a present: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (or another of his if they have read it) I have gifted I think 3 of these in the past because I think it is a quick easy read to get into and is just a beautiful story.

3. Pick a festive themed book: Landline by Rainbow Rowell. This isn't solely focused on Christmas but it is set at that time of year and I adore this book to death as with any of her books!

4. Pick a book you can curl up with by the fireplace: I picked Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. This I could read in the freezing cold and it would still warm my heart so it seems a fitting book to read by the fire.

5. Pick a book you want to read over the festive period: Yesterday's post was all about this but the 1 I am going to pick today is Far from the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy. I have read literally a page of this and I am already in love with the writing style so I can't wait to start it properly.

6. Pick a book that is so good it gives you the chills: Cinder by Marissa Meyer fits the bill for this 1. I read in less than 24hrs and it had everything I need in  book. An amazing world, brilliant characters that develop and a good mix between adventure and romance.


7. Lastly pick a book going on your Christmas list: My True Love Gave to Me by many, many authors. This is a Christmas anthology of romantic short stories which sounds adorable and the first 1 is written by Rainbow Rowell meaning its a must red for me! :)

And that was the Christmas Cracker Tag!

Merry Christmas
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment