Tuesday 16 December 2014

The Christmas Song Tag! (12 Days of Bookmas Day 4)

Welcome to day 4, sorry its a tad late! Today I am doing another tag I wasn't tag thing: The Christmas Song Book Tag created by Hails Hearts Nyc. I love christmas songs and I love books, this is perfect!

1. "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch"
Name a villainous character you couldn't help but love.
This 1 I found difficult so I went with Edward Fairfax Rochester because many (including 1 of my friends) see him as evil and he is not, he is misunderstood but he is pretty grumpy and broody at times.
2. "All I Want for Christmas is You"
Which book to you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?
My True Love Gave To Me. I NEED to read this book! Especially Rainbow Rowell's story :)

3. "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"
Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
Cather from Fangirl. She really struggles with her confidence and who she is and by the end of it I think she is on the way up :)

4. "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
a) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list?
b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
I went for a HP theme on this a) Harry on the naughty list, he was like his father after all. b) Hermione, need I elaborate?

5. "Frosty the Snowman"
Which book just melts your heart.
The Secret Countess by Eva Ibbotson. I love the story, the characters. It always puts a smile on my face this book :)

6. "Feliz Navidad"
Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.
The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton. This takes place in Amsterdam in 1686.

7. "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
Which holiday themed book do you use to spread the Christmas joy?
Let it Snow. This book is just so festive and sweet!

8. "Sleigh Ride"
Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with (doesn't have to be a love interest!)
Levi from Fangirl (yes, I'm aware of the amount of Rainbow Rowell in this post) He can bring me coffee and we can cuddle ;)

9. "Baby it's Cold Outside"
Which book that you didn't like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?
Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. No regrets, I really don't like this after doing it for GCSEs.

10. "Do you hear what I hear"
Which book do you think everyone should read?
Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I think it has something for everyone and it is so gripping!

I really like that tag, I found myself singing along while answering :)

Merry Christmas
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment