Monday 28 July 2014

Under-hyped Readathon Wrap-up

The readathons for this month have come to end :( But there is another next month and the Under-hyped one was a brilliant way to finish it all off. I read 2 books this week, both under 3,000 ratings on Goodreads. They were:

Northanger Abbey by Val McDermid. This is the 2nd book in the Project Austen campaign thingy, it is a modern retelling of Jane Austen's novel. I have mixed feelings on this book, I did enjoy it but I also had quite a few issues with it. Overall I gave it 3 stars

Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly. This is the first book in a children's series about mermaids. I enjoyed this one a lot more, the world is awesome and it was really fun I gave it 4 stars.

So those are the books I read during the readathon, let me know what you read!

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment