Monday 21 July 2014

Under-Hyped Readathon TBR

So starting on the 21st July it is the Under-Hyped Readathon! So as I mention in an earlier post the idea of this is to read the books that you own that have been pushed aside by super popular, hyped-up books. For me I went with books that have less that 3,000 ratings on Goodreads and these are my books that fitted in that bracket and will therefore be reading:

  • Tape by Steven Camden
  • Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
  • Northanger Abbey by Val McDermid (Project Austen #2)
  • Because it is my Blood by Gabrielle Zevin 
  • Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
So hopefully I will get through all of these but I at least want to read the first 3, the others will be a bonus :) Let me know what you're planning on reading.

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment