Friday 11 July 2014

Booktube-a-thon TBR!

So the booktube-a-thon is starting in a few days and there are 7 books I am hoping to read that fit in with the challenges. First though some little details: This readathon was created by Ariel Bissett and is technically meant to be done in video form... But I'm a rebel!  My plan is to do daily updates on here and I will do a post on the challenge for that day also. However so I am kinda doing the challenges in video format I'm going to put a clip up on instagram so follow me on there to see them (@jadeling97)  For all the details on this readathon go to the YouTube channel (booktube-a-thon)

Now on with the books:                  
 
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
The Graveyard book by Neil Gaiman
Finally, Shiver, Linger and Forever by Maggie Stiefvater 

So that is what I am planning on reading, I really hope I can get through them all! Let me know if you a participating too and then we can egg each other on 😄

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment