Monday 14 July 2014

Booktube-A-Thon Day 1

The Booktube-A-Thon is here! Yay! Today has been pretty good, I feel a bit out of sync with it all as I haven't watch any videos related to the readathon. With the internet connection where I am, I'm lucky to be able to post on here! I have twitter though and some times instagram so I'm not completely disconnected- It slightly bad how much I use it normally- but I don't need internet to read so its all good :)

So to start off with I decided to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan which completes the challenge to read a book someone else chose for you as my friend Carolina picked this out for me to read this week. It has been good so far and it has got really interesting in the last few pages! By the end off today I have read 150pgs, which I am quite proud/surprised of since I'm on holiday and was out for most of the day; despite this I'm still hoping I can finish all the books I want to read this week and complete as many of the challenges as possible.

Let me know how you are faring so far and follow me on instagram or twitter (jadeling97) to keep up with how I'm doing :)

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment