Wednesday 2 September 2015

T5W: Favourite Cities

Hello! I'm back doing Top 5 Wednesdays again which was created by Lainey and make sure you check out the goodreads group for all of your T5W needs. This week's topic is favourite fictional cities.
  1. Harry Potter's London- I mean how could I not included the wizarding world? Especially the day after the Hogwarts Express left King's Cross!
  2. London in Lovelace and Babbage thrilling adventures- There is a multiverse steampunk London in this graphic novel where Lovelace and Babbage invent the 1st computer and all sorts happen; much more exciting than actual Victorian London.
  3. Ingo- I guess this is kind of a country but its is a world underwater with mermaids. Need I say more?
  4. The world of Etiquette and Espionage. Again this is a steampunk version of Victorian England and the main character's school is a ship where they are taught to be assassins and spies!
  5. Island of Tamarind. There are tons of things on this secret, invisible island but the thing that captured my imagination the most when I was little was the treetop city made entirely of treehouses and bridges.
I actually found this a little difficult because most fictional cities I could think of were from dystopian books and all of them are terrible and cruel so yeah.
Speak soon,
Jade xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment