Saturday 5 September 2015

September TBR

Hello lovelies! Today I'm going to share my September TBR. I am going back to school this month for the 1st time since March but I am determined to keep reading because I need to make sure I relax a little.
  • A Room with a View by E.M.Forster. This is one of my school texts that I need to read before I go back. 
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. Another English lit. text, I've read this before but I want to refresh a little before studying it. 
  • Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley. I'm already half way through this and enjoying it; it is about a girl who has always been ill and then finds out she is from another world in the sky.  
  • The Elder Edda translated by Andy Orchard. I've started this also, it's a collection literature from the Vikings and I'm finding it very interesting so far especially as I'm seeing quite a few parallels to my classics a-level. 
  • 1984 by George Orwell (re-read). I feel like reading this again basically, not particular reason.
  • A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I've had this one the go for months and I really need to just finish it, but I absolutely adore it!
  • Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs. This is coming out a the end of the month and is the 3rd book in Miss Peregrine's- I'm so excited!
  • The Night is Darkening Round Me, Emily Bronte. This is some of her poetry and I want to read Wuthering Heights soon, I thought this would be a nice intro to her work.
I have a ton of books right now that I desperately want to read and I want to make sure I'm reading widely for school so hopefully I will read all these!
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment