Saturday 26 September 2015

Book Haul #14

Hello! Here are the rest the books I bought recently that I promised to tell you about. Enjoy!

  • The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey, I heard amazing reviews about this and I believe it is about an alien invasion. Also it was absolute bargain at £2 for a hardback!
  • The Land of Decoration by  another £2 hardback, I don't know much about this apart from that is follows a father and daughter and it is strange.
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, this is the 4th edition in the house now but I needed a specific copy for school.
  • The Night is Darkening Round Me, Emily Bronte. This is a collection of her poetry.
  • Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson. I've fallen in love with Stevenson's writing so I'm really looking forward to this!
  • Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. I've heard that if you like Jane Eyre you'll like this and I love Jane Eyre so I'm going to give it go. 
I may have a birthday book haul coming up but I am putting myself on book buying ban for the rest of the year now except for 4 new books that I refuse to wait for any longer than I have too. Wish me luck!
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment