Wednesday 9 September 2015

T5W: Favourite things about blogging

Hello! his week's Top 5 Wednesday is Favourite things about blogging. As always be sure to check out the goodreads group for any info you could need :)
  1. Reading Blogs. I use this as little breaks between studying and jobs, it keeps me engaged but I love seeing what people are reading and their thoughts on books and other things too. 
  2. Sharing Reading. This is the reason I started my blog; I wanted to share my passion for reading with people who loved it as much as me.
  3. Readathons. If you have been my reading my blog you have probably seen how many of these I have done! I love them and they are great motivation for me. I think it shows the community at its best. My favourite readathon has to be Bout of Books.
  4. Writing. I have always liked writing but I have also struggled with it, I go ages without writing anything or I don't know what to write. This keeps me ticking over.
  5. Motivation. This kind of links in with 3 & 4 but this blog motivates me read, write and have something outside of  school that I can work towards. 
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment