Saturday 12 September 2015

Recent Makes #2

Hello lovelies! I've been getting back into crochet recently which I started about a year and an half ago. I find crochet both relaxing and rewarding because it tends to grow pretty quick and if I'm going to finish something I need to clearly see my progress otherwise I get bored. When I crochet I mainly do Amigurumi which you work in a spiral to make little cute smalls things normally. All of the patterns I used were from the Simply Crochet or #Crochet magazines.
  • Mr Egg. This is just a random egg from an easter issue. I think he looks rather dapper.                
  • Racoon. This is meant to be a brooch but I didn't bother I was just making whatever that weekend to be honest. 
  • Jigsaw Piece. This was a little more tricky for me because it was worked in a spiral and I'm used to that method. But it was good practise for my treble stitches. 
  • Cat. I love cats, I have 3 which is why I (again randomly) made a cat. 
  • My favourite of everything I made recently has to be these two little birds especially the smaller one which is actually the one I did wrong technically but it's so sweet! 
  • Finally I actually did a little cross stitch which is very rare and it is even rarer for me to finish a piece. I'm a big lover of disney so I did this little Bambi :) 
 That's it for now but I have many plans in the works including 1 massive project I'm doing now so look out for those! Also send me some pics of anything you've made via instagram or something cause I would love to see!
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment