Monday 14 September 2015

Stationery Haul

Hello, I thought I'd do something a little different today. For me the best part of the new school year is new stationery, I love the stuff! I already had some stuff like highlights and post it notes (i.e. the most useful things ever!) But there was still a few things :)
  • I'm re-using 3 of my folders from last year but I picked up a new 1 for English from sainsbury's that is super pretty.

  • A nice pen because I like getting a new pen every year especially now all I do is write essays.
  • Pencil case because mine was getting old and had lost its zip. I really like the embroidery on this.
  • Some dividers for my folders, I pretty good at keeping my notes organized nowadays because I get stressed if I can't find stuff.
  • A notebook for a new Bullet Journal because my old 1 fell apart and I really like this method of keeping track of stuff, this 1 seems more sturdy thankfully.
  • I also picked up 4 notebooks for just writing stuff not related to school from T.K.Maxx because I fell in love with them and I couldn't choose between them :)

I hope you liked that, I'm constantly making lists and writing so I've become a little obsessed with stationery.
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment