Saturday 4 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0

So if you can't tell from the title, I have decided to participate in the Bout of Books 9.0 read-a-thon. Yay! So this is my first time properly taking part in this and I'm not 100% sure on what I am doing, but I'll figure it out along the way. Plus I think I get the gist of it: READ! If you have no idea what this Bout of Books thing is that I'm going on about then read this:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

So, down to the nitty gritty!

Time Devoted to Reading:
I want to read at least a little everyday throughout the week, however I'm not how much spare time I will actually have due to school. So I will try to read maybe in the morning, during school I sometimes can read and at night I will try to get a minimum of half an hour in. 

My Goals:
1. Read everyday
2.Finish all books I have on the go (3)
3.Finish 6 books (this may be a little ambitious but I don't think it will be too ambitious).

The Books:
1.Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D.James
2.Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle
3.Teardrop by Lauren Kate
4.Looking for Alaska by John Green
5.The Graveyard Book  by Neil Gaimen
6.Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


Update wise I will put a post up around midnight each day including that day's page count and the overall count; as well as the books I finished/started and how everything is going in general. Then on Sunday or Monday I will do a wrap-up of the week. So good luck to everyone taking part, may it be a fun week for all :)

Jade xx

1 comment:

  1. Yep, take it easy, that's what I'm looking to this Bout of Books! School's terrible and I just hope to get some light reading done every night and I'm a happy girl xD HAVE FUN AND WE'LL ACHIEVE OUR GOALS TOGETHER YEAH

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete