Monday 11 November 2013

I'm sorry

So I have posted 2 things, 2!! And I am already behind. So as much as I hate this I won't be able to blog hardly at all for a few weeks. Maybe on Saturdays I'm not entirely sure. You see I am in year 11 at school and that is a very, very busy time. On Friday I have a French writing assessment AND a history assessment. Then in 2 weeks I have my college entry exams (or mocks) Which include my first music and philosophy exams, a 3 hour art (I'm dreading the 10hour next year) and a grand total of of 12! Yh... I hate GCSEs sooooo much. And on top of that 6th form open evenings start this week. So sadly blogging and reading will both be at a minimal :-(  But Christmas is coming up and I am determined to read loads when that holiday comes :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment