Tuesday 7 January 2014

Bout of Books Challenges Day 2

So again, the challenges were so fun today! Thanks you hosts! So the first one was on Sarah Says Read and she asked the question:How do you fit in as much reading as possible during Bout of Books? How do you squeeze in those extra pages? My answer to this was: that as I walk to and from school (40 mins each way) instead of listening to music I have been listening to an audiobook. I can't read while walking and I find that this is very enjoyable and the pages add up pretty quickly.

The second challenge was hosted by The Geeky Blogger's Book Blog. For this you had to cast the voices for your favourite book if you were recording an audiobook. I chose the secret countess and casted the following people:

Anna- Emilia Fox
Rupert- Dan Stevens
Tom- Matt Smith
Ollie-Livvy Stubenrauch
Petya- Maxwell Glick

That is it for the challenges today, I will now get back to reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment