Wednesday 8 January 2014

Bout of Books Day 3

Books: Doctor Who & Death Comes to Pemberley
Today's pg. count: 113
Finished Books: 2
Total pg. count: 414

So today reading wise didn't start great, I listen to a little bit of doctor who and even in tutor- where I normally get a lot of reading done there a hassle about the new seating plan and then I had to write my CV for some unknown reason! But eventually things looked up, I did not have to do much work tonight so I got to read :) I finished my audio book which was so good! I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, Derek Landy captured 10 perfectly and the story was set in a world of fiction (kinda). Also I am now very near the end of Pemberley and its starting to pick up, I'll finished it tomorrow easily.

 Do you sometimes get surprised by books that you thought would be ok, but then they turn out to amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment