Saturday 13 June 2015

Reading Rainbow Readathon TBR

Hello :) So it's readathon time again! I flippin' love readathons and since the last batch I've been in a bit of a slump so this one came at a great time.

The Reading Rainbow Readathon is hosted by the lovely ladies of Carpe Librum (@carpethislibrum) and runs from 15th-22nd June. The idea is to read a rainbow. You can either read a stack of books each spine being a different colour of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple), if you do this you can have 2 colours in one spine twice so you only have to read 4 books instead of 6. The other way you could pick your TBR is to have a stack of 6 books of all the same colour, a stack of blue, a stack of yellow you get the picture. It sounds super fun and super pretty :) I am going for the 1st TBR and my stack is:
  • Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda, Becky Albertalli (red)
  • Lola and the Boy Next Door, Stephanie Perkins (orange)
  • Tape, Steven Camden (yellow & blue)
  • The Guest Cat, Takashi Hiraide (green)
  • The Assassins' Blade, Sarah J Maas (purple)

I will try my hardest to read all this but obviously I'm just going to have fun and not put too much pressure on myself. Look out for an update somewhere in the middle on here and I 'll also posted on twitter & instagram. What is your TBR? 

Speak soon,
Jade xx


No comments:

Post a Comment