Thursday 4 June 2015

June TBR

Hello! So we are basically half way through the year which is crazy but the days are getting warmer so that's a plus! (most of the time that is). Today I'm going to share with  you my reading plans for June as tentative as they are. I don't know if I'll stick to it or read this many but we'll see :)

  • Emma by Jane Austen. (I have started this)
  • Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (I've also read a tiny bit of this)
  • The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas (again half way through this 1)
  • The Guest Cat by Takashi Hiraide (guess what? half way through as well!)
  • Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Allbertalli
  • Lord Arthur Savile's Crime by Oscar Wilde


Very much a finish stuff month since I have too many books I have started and not finished! Let me know if you have read any of these and your thoughts.
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment