Thursday 25 June 2015

Read-O-Rama TBR

Hello :) Yes I have just done a readathon but I want to take part in this one too.

This is the 2nd round of Read-O-Rama but my 1st time taking part, it is hosted by a number of people all of which you will find on the twitter- @readorama. It starts on 28th June and finishes on 4th July and there are 6 challenges which I will aim to complete:
  • Read 7 books
  • Read a fantasy book
  • Read a book with blue on the cover
  • Read a middle grade book 
  • Read an ebook/audiobook
  • Read a book that you can make RAMA out of its title and/or author
And the books I'm planning to read are: 
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
  • The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan (yet to buy)
  • The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
  • The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (audiobook)
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman 
  • The Ring and the Crown by Melissa De La Cruz
  • The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E Smith
It will be a push to finish all of these but I want to at least finish all the challenges apart from the 1st one, let me know your goals!
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment