Friday 19 June 2015

#Rainbowthon Update

Hello lovelies! It is now day 5 of the Rainbowthon so I thought I'd update you on what I've read these past 4 days :)

On Monday I read The Guest Cat by Takashi Hiraide and also the start of Tape by Steven Camden. The Guest wasn't really my cup of tea unfortunately and overall I read a total of  176pgs and finished 1 book.

Tuesday was another good day I finished Tape which I enjoyed very much, bringing up my total page count to 469 and 2 books finished.

Wednesday I picked up Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas and read 1 of the short stories in it- The Assassin and the Desert. And a tiny bit of Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. My total after that day was 575pgs

Then Yesterday I read another short story from Assassin's Blade and read around half of The Bottle Imp by Robert Louis Stevenson. Meaning my total right now is at 707pgs.

My plans for today are to finish The Bottle Imp and from there read either Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson, The Assassin's Blade or Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda. Hope you are enjoying the Rainbowthon!

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment