Monday 25 August 2014

What I borrowed

A few days ago I took a long overdue trip to the library and got some books that I needed to read for school. I had a big long list of suggestions so chose some that sounded interesting to me and went to see if I can find them. I ended up borrowing 5 books and I have absolutely no idea if I will like them, but I hope so.


  • Birdsong, Sebastian Faulks. All I know is that is a WW1 novel.
  • The Catcher in the Rye. J.D.Salinger
  • The Crucible, Arthur Miller. This I actually saw a production of in Cornwall and it was amazing!
  • Poems of John Keats
  • A selection of Alfred, Lord Tennyson's work


I always feel like a little kid when I go to the library, I think it is because I used to go way more when I was little and do the summer reading challenges and the fact that I still have the same library card with a adorable little teddy bear on it! I suppose when I was little going to the library was the equivalent to me buying books now (as I didn't really collect books then) and that always makes me happy :)

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment