Tuesday 19 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Day 2 Challenges.

Hello lovely people! I am back to complete some more challenges :) Today's challenges are One True Pairing, Infinite Ink and Book Spine Poetry, My Little Pocketbooks. Big warning! There will be a lot of rambling in this post! If you don't want to read that just skip to the poetry :)

So my OTP, at first I wasn't sure which ship was my OTP. I mean I have a default answer but I wasn't sure because of certain recent Emma Approved episodes, but I went back and watch some stuff and I don't there will every be anything that will knock them off the top. My OTP is Dizzie. AKA Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy.

I love Dizzie in Pride and Prejudice and basically every adaptation there is. They are cute and adorable (especially how hard Darcy tries) but also there is a bit of sexual tension in the air which is also fun ;) However I'm not that shallow to make that all I care about. What gets me about Lizzie and Darcy is how real there relationship grows and develops. It takes ages for Lizzie to fall for Darcy and that is because he has changed; which brings me onto my next point. They change each other. Because of Lizzie, William re-evaluates himself and becomes much more himself, a gentlemen, who takes care of the people he cares about instead of a snobby, rude man. And Lizzie stops being so judgemental and checks herself before she speaks, she softens too. After all that character development, they're perfect for each other and they make each other happy. :) That is why Dizzie makes me dizzy. Along with some other shallower stuff like bowties, chinese, the word illumination- which all send me into a puddle of feels. But that the fun of it, you can fangirl over them on all different levels. :)

Know onto the book spine poetry. I don't normally write poetry, I hate writing it cause I just get frustrated with myself. But this time it kinda worked. So without further ado my spine poem: (the titles are in italics and the added words are not)

Inheritance and dark secrets are forgotten
In a company of swans.
Switched for a song for summer,
Just in case of dangerous girls.

It isn't genius but I am proud of it none the less. I would love to read your poems so comment the links to them :)

Speak soon,
Jade xx


1 comment: