Wednesday 20 August 2014

Bout of Books Day 2

Yesterday was good. The challenges were super cool, I'm starting to enjoy The Great Gatsby now (as I was struggling to get into it at first).

Today I read 34pgs of Gatsby bringing my overall total to 60pgs so far. I am quite happy with this as I tend to take ages with classics because of their different styles but I'm reading this 1 quicker. But I think I may start another book to read alongside it so I can get a bit more reading done especially since I will have to start doing homework in the next couple of days. Hooray! I f you want to see my challenges for the day just scroll down and they should be there.

Speak soon,
Jade xx  

1 comment:

  1. Good job so far..every page counts..I know I tend to read the classics a little bit slower then normal books. Enjoy and happy reading

    ReplyDelete