Monday 18 August 2014

Bout of Books 11, Day 1 Challenges

Whoo! That's one long title! But its for a good cause as... Today is the first day of Bout of Books 11! And of course there are some challenges. Today there is a Book Scavenger Hunt hosted by The Book Monsters and  Playlist by Lulo Fangirl. To find out all the details of these just click the links to go to their blogs :)

Book Scavenger Hunt.

1. A book beginning with B: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. This is a historical fiction centre around a little girl Lisel living in Nazi Germany and I adore it!

2. A book that has been made into a movie/tv show: For this I'm gonna go for Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre which has been adapted countless times in many different ways :)

3. A series you love: Now despite I have only read the 1st two in this series it has to be The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. This series is outstanding!

4. An anthology of poems or short stories: A Dylan Thomas Treasury. This has a mixture of his poems, short stories and broadcasts.

5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves: I don't have a TBR shelf anymore so I'm going to give you a the books I am planning to read super soon. The Assassin's Blade, The Selection, The Ring and the Crown and Emma.

Playlist.

1. Mockingjay

  • Eyes Open (Taylor Swift)
  • Rusty Halo (Script)
  • Sinners (Lauren Aquilina)
  • Radioactive (Imagine Dragons)
  • Bang Bang Bang (Christina Perri)


2. Pride and Prejudice

  • Something There (Beauty and the Beast)
  • I Won't Say I'm in Love (Hercules)
  • Accidental (Olly Murs)
  • Back to December (Taylor Swift)
  • The Closest Thing to Crazy (Katie Melua)
So those are my attempts at today's challenges. Hope liked my choices and that you are enjoying Bout of Books so far!

Speak soon, 
Jade xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment