Tuesday 4 August 2015

August 2015 Book Haul (part 1)

Hello lovelies! I have another book haul for you, I'm only showing you half of the books today and then in a couple of weeks I'll post part 2 because if I did all of them today it would be way too long. I've recently got a job so you can where that money is going! (in all seriousness I am saving most of it)

  • Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider. I found this in whsmiths and it sounded good and it has a very pretty cover so I picked it up because I have no restraint. This is about a boy who goes to a boarding school for sick kids where he is expecting to be miserable but that is not the case once he meets is classmates. 
  • It's About Love by Steven Camden. I read Tape by Steven in June and flew through it so when I saw his new book it was an auto-buy. I feel like this is going to be a very honest and real love story.
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. I have wanted to read this for a while and what with all the hype surrounding the sequel at the time I caved when I saw it in asda. This book is about a girl who writes  very honest letters to her crushes and puts them in a hatbox instead of sending them to dispel the crush. One day these letters get sent out.
  • The Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz. This is the prequel to Disney channel's new original movie Descendants about the kids of the villains and though I'm not sure on the film I am looking forward to the book.
  • A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams. I picked this up because I am studying it in September and I have no idea what it about.
So those are some of the books I have brought recently. Have you read any? If so I would love to know what you thought.
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment