Wednesday 5 August 2015

T5W: Favourite Maps

Hello lovelies! It is Wednesday so I’m doing another top 5 Wednesday :) This was GingerReadsLainey’s idea and if you want to know more about it or join yourself go to the goodreads group. Today’s theme is favourite maps and we all know that when there is a map in the front of a book it’s going to be a good one!
  1. The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan- The map in this one is more decorative but it still shows some of the places in the novel. It so pretty I couldn’t not include in my list. 
  2. Winnie the Pooh by A.A.Milne- I remember pouring over the map of the 100 acre wood when I was little, Winnie the Pooh is so charming!
  3. Inkworld trilogy by Cornelia Funke- In each book of this trilogy the map is of a slightly different place to match the story and I find having some sense of the direction and distance the characters are travelling make it even more immersive.
  4. The Lost Island of Tamarind by Nadia Aguiar- The same again, being able to where all the characters are makes it much more real.
  5. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas- This map is great as the world of this series is pretty big and complex so a map is super helpful. 

I don’t have much to on the map other than I like it when they are there!
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment