Saturday 1 August 2015

TBR Takedown 2.0 wrap-up

Hello :) The TBR Takedown happened last week and I had loads of plans to read a ton of different books but I wasn't in the mood. So instead I focused on reading what I wanted instead of the number of books. Having said that throughout I finished 2 books and read half of another 1.

On Saturday I finished What She Left by T.R.Richmond and I was pleasantly surprised. I've done a review so check that out if you want to know more.

Then on Thursday or maybe Wednesday (I can't quite remember) I finished A Slip under the Microscope by H.G.Wells which is a short story about a science student, I was starting to get into it and then it ended.

During the rest of the week I decided to pick up North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell which is over 500pgs so not exactly what you would typically read for a readathon but I've been wanting to give this a re-read for so long now I just decided to go with and I'm really glad I did because it is so good!

How did you do?
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment