Monday 25 May 2015

#RYBSAT Wrap-up

So sadly #rybsat has come to an end (for me at least I have no time to read on 25th), I am truly sad about this I really enjoyed all the reading and the interaction on social media... But all good things come to an end so here I am to tell about all the books I read this week :)

I did an update on Thursday but the short story of that is I finished The Old Nurse's Story by Elizabeth Gaskell and All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. Adding up to 393pgs in total.

Thursday I read the entirety of The Selection by Kiera Cass because I couldn't put it down! Granted it isn't the most amazing writing ever but boy is it gripping! Also I'm in love with Prince Maxon, I felt it coming but there was no way I could have stopped it. Total pages by day 4 was 720.

Friday wasn't much of a reading day for me but I still read 29pgs from Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas and 68 from The Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbage by Sydney Padua; bringing the total to 818.

Saturday I had a longish drive (in the passenger seat) which help a lot in terms of getting some reading done and I read 194pgs of Lovelace and Babbage, the comic part of this was great for visiting family as I could dip in and out of it! The total page count by then was 1012.

On the last day I finished Lovelace and Babbage (58pgs) giving it 3 stars as I have quite mixed feelings on it but it was great :) Then I went on to read little of The Assassins Blade (43pgs).

So overall... I read 1113pgs, finished 4 books and started another. Those are:

  • The Old Nurse's Story, Elizabeth Gaskell, 3 stars.
  • All the Bright Places, Jennifer Niven, 2 stars.
  • The Selection, Kiera Cass, 4 stars.
  • The Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbage, Sydney Padua, 3 stars.
I am very happy with how I've done this week and I really enjoyed it, let me know if you did and what you read this week!
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment