Sunday 17 May 2015

#RYBSAT TBR!

Hello! Starting tomorrow is #RYBSAT round 5, aka "Read Your Bookshelf-a-thon" I only heard of this for the first time yesterday but I've decided to go for it as Bout of Books has gone pretty well (look out for my wrap-up tomorrow). It runs from 18th-25th May and for all the host and info go to twitter- @RYBSAT15. But the basic idea is that you pick a point on your shelves and read from there onwards, if you hit a series you only have to read 1 book from that series. I don't really have a number of books that I'm aiming for but I would like to read at least 3/4 books. So this is my TBR shelf:

And this is the section that I have chosen to read from: 
I'm going to start from All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven then work my way down the stack. Now I'm not going to be super, super strict with myself so I may skip books if I'm not in the mood for them or if they're too slow. I also tend to read more than 1 book at a time in readathons so I will be doing that too.                                                                                               I may to a mid-week update here but other than that I will update via twitter and instagram throughout the week. I wish every taking part the best of luck and I hope you enjoy yourselves :)
Speak soon, 
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment