Friday 15 May 2015

Bout of Books Update

Hello! I hope you're all well and that if you are taking part in Bout of Books like me you are enjoying yourselves! I thought I would give you a quick update on how I'm doing. So far I'm really happy with my reading!

On Monday which is the only day I had stuff to do; I finished Medea by Euripides (23pgs), read 58pgs of All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher and listened to 11pgs of Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell.

Tuesday I listened to another 100pgs of Cranford. I've discovered the joy of audiobooks this week because it means I can multi-task and read even when I have jobs to do, yesterday I played Animal Crossing while listening to it and it was a wonderful day! I also read 18pgs of All I Know Now and 38pgs of The Bronte Sisters by Catherine Reef.

Wednesday I finished All I know Now (46) and Cranford (104pgs) bothe of which I thoroughly enjoyed! I also read 29pgs more of The Bronte's

Then yesterday I read nothing, no reason just didn't do anything, but I'm back on the wagon and ready to go today!

So the numbers so far are: (drumroll!)
  • 427 pages read
  • 3 books finished 
I'm updating more regularly on twitter and instagram so check them out.
Speak soon,
Jade xx

2 comments:

  1. Great job so far!! Taking a day and not reading anything is sometimes a great break, and I'm glad you're being optimistic! Good luck today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I totally agree, a day off can revive your motivation!

      Delete