Thursday 21 May 2015

#RYBSAT Update

Hello! just a quick update today on how I'm doing with #RYBSAT (Read-your-bookshelf-a-thon) that started on Monday.

Day 1: I quickly finished The Old Nurse's Story by Elizabeth Gaskell which was 30pgs. Then I read 132pgs of All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven bringing up the total to 162 for that day.

Day 2: I only read 30pgs of All the Bright Places leaving the total page count at 192.

Day 3: Yesterday I finished All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (201pgs), I have yet to form my thoughts on this yet. But my total is 393pgs and 2 books finished. :)

Today I'm planning on starting and maybe finishing The Selection by Kiera Cass and I may also read a little of The Assassins Blade by Sarah J Maas.

Hope you're all doing well :)
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment