Sunday 18 January 2015

Underhyped Readathon!

On the 19th January (tomorrow!) till 25th the Underhyped Readathon will be back! This is the 2nd 1 of these that Charlotte from Ramblings of an Elfpire is hosting and the idea is to read books that don't have tons of ratings on GoodReads, ones that perhaps you have neglected for more popular books. The readathon starts at midnight on 19th your time which makes it easier I think! I love this idea because I certainly have a few of these. After looking at my shelves I have decided to read books under 3,000 ratings for this. The pile that I have to choose from are:

The Guest Cat by Takashi Hiraide with 1,420 ratings
Tape by Steven Camden with 627
The Ring and the Crown, Melissa de la Cruz. This 1 has 2,298
Oz, Complete Collection, Volume 1 by L. Frank Baum with 170 ratings 

Those are the books I will be choosing from throughout the week, I don't plan on getting through all of them especially since I will have to do some reading for school, but it would be nice to maybe read a total of around 500pgs. Let me know what your underhyped books are!

Speak soon,
Jade xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment