Friday 16 January 2015

My Most Anticipated Books of 2015

Hello :) Today I would like to share with the 5 new releases that I cannot wait for this year.

The first one is Fairest by Marissa Meyer. This is part of the Lunar Chronicles and is about Queen Levana the villian of the books, I think it may be a prequel but don't quote me on that! Either way i can't wait I love Cinder and Scarlet. This comes out 27th January so not long :)

Next is All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher. I have been following Carrie for a while now and love her, I can't wait to read her book. It is based on her blog and I think it will be super inspiring. It comes out 23rd April.

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas is out 7th May. This is a Beauty & the Beast, Fey mash up thing that sounds awesome and its by the author who wrote Throne of Glass which is a book I love.

So if you may or may not know this but I am a HUGE fan of Rainbow Rowell and her new book Carry On is out 6th October. Now in Fangirl the main character Cather was obsessed with a series called Simon Snow which is kinda like Harry Potter, and Carry On is a Simon Snow story. I literally squealed when I saw this on Tumblr!

Lastly is another Marissa Meyer book- Winter the last book in the Lunar Chronicles which I am really excited for but it is going to be a hard goodbye... This one is out 10th November.

So those are 5 books that I will definitely be picking up this year!
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment