Friday 2 January 2015

Bout of Books 12!

It is that time again! I will be taking part in Bout of Books 12 which is from 5th-11th January. This will be my 3rd Bout of Books and I 'm really looking forward to it! In case you don't know what this readathon is here is the blurb thingy:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I will be posting daily updates and doing some of the challenges, but keep an eye on my twitter and instagram (@jadeling97) as I will probably be posting there too :) I will let you know my goals soon!

Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment