Sunday 4 January 2015

Bout of Books 12 Goals.

Today I am going to share with you my goals for Bout of Books. I know there isn't linky for them this year but I want to have some direction with my reading. I haven't gone overly ambitious like normal because it is my 1st week back at school so I have all of Monday to read but after that it will be whenever I can :)

So my plan for this week is to make headway with the books that I have started, it has got a little out of hand and I currently have 10 books that I picked up sometime last year (mainly last month) and never finished them so I want to sort that by the end of February. Some of these are:

  • Wind in the Willows, Kenneth Grahame
  • My True Love Gave To Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
  • Shadow Kiss, Richelle Mead
  • S by JJ Abrams & Doug Dorst
  • Emma, Jane Austen
  • Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins

And that's that! Good luck to anyone taking part, I hope you have fun!
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment