Thursday 1 January 2015

December Wrap-up!

Happy New Year!!

I'm still busy wrapping up last year (that's weird to say since it was only yesterday) so today I bring you my December Wrap-up and in a way what I will be reading in January. I finished 2 books this month. 1 for school, 1 not for school.
  • Antigone by Sophocles this is a tragedy that I read for Classics. It was okay, much easier to understand than Agamemnon at least ;) 2 Stars. 
  • The Miniaturist, Jessie Burton. This is an easy 5 starts I loved loved loved it! I hadn't read a historical in ages so it was nice to read 1 again. I think main reason why I loved it so much is because I never knew what was coming next.

Now I don't know why but I'm in one of those moods where I don't know what to read and so I've dug myself a bit of a hole and I have 4 books on the go! I'm hoping to finish these off this month :)
  • Wind in the Willows, Kenneth Grahame.
  • Shadow Kiss Richelle Mead
  • My True Gave To Me, edited by Stephanie Perkins
  • Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins

Anyway I hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday and get some reading done!
Happy New Year!
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment