Saturday 7 February 2015

February TBR!

Hello, long time no see! Sorry I've been aware I've had a bit of a bad month and everything has been up in the air, so blogging and even reading has been out of the picture :( But I'm back with a new organisation system which will hopefully get me through :) There is no point writing a January wrap-up as I didn't read anything so I am going straight into my February TBR. What I have in mind this month is ambitious but I don't think it is unrealistic.

  • First up is Emma by Jane Austen, this will be my 3rd novel of hers and I can't wait.
  • Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame still needs to be finished.
  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead, this is the 3rd book in the Vampire Academy series which I am loving so far.
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer. Another 3rd book.
  • Fairest also by Marissa Meyer. This is a novella to the Lunar Chronicles about the villain Queen Levana.
  • Finally due to the webseries and beautiful edition I own- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery.
A little challenging yes, but I'm up for it! What are your plans this month?
Speak soon,
Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment