Saturday 19 April 2014

Easter TBR

Hello! So even though I am now half way through my holidays I thought I would share the books I hope to read over my break. :) A few weeks ago I got into a reading slump, so I am in the middle of quite a few books and my main aim is to finish those really.

First on my list is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, I have been reading this for a while and I am really enjoying it, the writing is so unique and beautifully poetic. It is just so big, its a beast of a book! I am looking forward to finishing this, but perhaps not the ending, I hear it is a bit of a tearjerker.

I am also currently reading Frostbite by Richelle Mead, I always said that I didn't really like vampires, but this series is changing my mind. I found Vampire Academy fun and I love the relationship between Rose and Lissa, and dare I say it? But Dimitri. I'm sure that is all I need to say and the people who have read it will understand. ;)

The last book I'm in the middle of that I am planning on finishing in the next week is Miki Falls: Summer by Mark Crilley. This is the 2nd in his graphic novel series that I have a hankering to re-read, so after I've finished this 1 I will continue on to Autumn and Winter.

I am planning to start 2 more books if I can and both are by the name of Northanger Abbey. First I want to read Jane Austen's and then I want to to read the modernized version by Val McDermid. It is part of The Austen Project where authors are rewriting Austen's books; I think so far they have done Sense and Sensibility as well as Northanger Abbey.

So that's that, I don't know if I'll finish or even get to the last 2 but ambition is supposed to be good right?

Happy Easter!

Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment